Thursday, July 24, 2014

My First Influenster Box!

The past few months have been insane and I am now finally getting around to my first INFLUENSTER box!  If you have never heard of Influenster, it is a FREE online program that anyone can join.  As a member you give your opinions and experiences with various products that are delivered via VoxBoxes.  By completing tasks such as surveys, posting photos to social media, and writing online reviews, you earn badges.  The more badges you earn, the higher your chances of receiving a VoxBox.

I was invited to join my first ever campaign:  The TLC VoxBox.


Behold!  My TLC Vox Box!

The lovely purple box contained the following:

A Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card
A coupon for a free tub of Breyers Gelato Indulgences
A pocket sized sample of Puffs to Go tissues
A full size tube of Neosporin Neo to Go
A full sized bar of Ivory Soap
A full sized Avon Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother

Hands down my favorite part of this box was the Breyers Gelato.  I rushed my happy self to Kroger, located the beautiful boxes, and then made my choice:  Tiramisu!  While I love ice cream I don't buy it too often because my awful freezer turns everything into a solid block of ice no matter how low I set the setting.  I was very excited to discover that the Breyers Gelato didn't turn rock hard!  So after one particularly crazy and stressful day, I pulled it out of the back of the freezer (I hid it under bags of frozen veggies!), turned on Hulu, and de-stressed.

Don't forget!  Sailormoon is now streaming on Hulu Plus!


I don't know where a Shell station is nearby but we will be relocating back to Florida soon.  I will keep the rewards card handy since there are no Kroger Fuel stations in Southern Florida. 

The Puffs to Go were extremely helpful to have.  We live in the Miami Valley up here in Ohio.  It's one of the Top 10 Allergy Capitals of the United States.  I swear my husband needs to be in a bubble.  Thankfully I had the handy package in my purse one day while we were out running errands. 

My favorite part of the Neosporin Neo to Go is that it is a pain relief spray.  My kids get the worst boo-boos and the numbing ability of the spray is Heaven sent!

I had planned on using the bar of Ivory soap in the tub but we blew it up in the microwave instead.  My stupid camera on my phone didn't cooperate though.  All my photos came out super blurry.

I had huge hopes for the Avon Anew Reversalist Wrinkle Smoother.  I didn't really notice a difference when I applied it.  Maybe I don't use enough of it?  Maybe my wrinkles aren't "fine lines" as I imagine them to be?

Overall my first experience with Influenster was a good one.  I enjoy trying to earn badges by completing the various tasks for the TLC VoxBox.  Once I got the hang of the website, I started writing reviews and answering questions asked by other members.  Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my next VoxBox!  I hope it's soon! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Legal Jibberjabber

All content on this site is copyrighted by the author. The views, opinions, and ideas expressed on this site are solely those of the author unless otherwise stated. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without the consent of the author. All rights reserved.

Disclosure

The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition, exercise program or treatment with your physician. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.